Some benefits are provided during the placement.
You will be mainly working as reservation assistant manager in a tour operator located in Central London, Malta and Dublin.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Providing a personalised service to all the partners, suppliers and agents of a long established and respected inbound tour operator wholesaling to FIT markets across the world;
2. Managing hotel availability systems and stock levels and providing support to the manager for the reservation process;
3. Liaising with hotels ensuring that minimum nights policies are respected;
4. Managing partnerships with suppliers like Hilton, IHC, Accor, Radisson, Best Western, Morgan Hotel Group and Ascott Group on a daily basis;
5. Working in the booking and accounting department;
Interest and passion for Foreign Languages, Facility Management or Tourism
Be professional and with excellent negotiation and communication skills
Be organised, polite and work efficiently as a part of a team
Above all excellent punctuality is expected
Good IT skills