Amazing internship opportunity in London in a global company specialized in Logistics and Supply Chain. The company is specialized in office product supplying with over 25,000 products, ranging from Office Stationery, Paper Products, Inkjet & Toner Cartridges, Computer Supplies, Electronic Products, and Mobile Accessories to Business Machines, Printers & Faxes, Office Furniture and Safety & Security Facilities.
Some financial benefits will be provided during the internship.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Carrying out market research and analysis of competitors, products, market & industry trends, daily report of industry news and trends.
2. Customer service through telephone and web-based medium.
3. Order & packaging processing
4. Managing databases containing order entry ensuring that all requested materials/parts are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
5. Business sales promotion with existing and prospective clients.
6. Running social media campaigns (facebook, twitter, linkedin, youtube).
7. Conducting customer service activities to maintain the company’s excellent customer service record.
Studies in Logistics, Supply Chain Management.
Good level of English.
Great ability to think creatively.
Sales and negotiations competences will be preferred.
Excellent communication skills.
Able to organize workload efficiently and to set deadlines.
Flexible and able to work under pressure.
High interest in working in an international, busy environment.
Good interaction and communication skills.