A leading PR company, located in Dublin is offering some opportunities for those wishing to gain an understanding of a PR agency and experience its culture and atmosphere first-hand. During the internship, you will have the chance to attend company briefings. It is really a ‘learning-on-the-job’ experience. High hiring perspectives at the end of the internship for successful candidates.
Travel expenses paid.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assuming the role of a Junior Account Executive
2. Learning how to create articles and contents
3. Creating Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter campaigns and learning how to track social media, producing analysis reports
4. Managing contacts with the major broadcast companies in Dublin and dealing with them efficiently
5. Participating in client brainstorms and planning sessions
6. Dealing with in-depth research on coming up events
7. Creating weekly client reports
Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Being an enthusiastic team member
Great ability to think creatively
Able to organize workload efficiently and to set deadlines
Flexible and able to work under pressure