This opportunity is mainly for those who want to gain experience as marketing analyst in one of the fastest growing companies in London, Malta and Dublin. The ideal candidate should possess interest Marketing with good communication and organisational skills, self-confident, creative and able to work in a fast, paced environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Core data entry, analysis and reporting.
2. Using of statistical techniques to analyse and interpret data.
3. Querying databases to extract relevant data.
4. Scrubbing and analysing data to help answer commercially-driven questions.
5. Adopting an innovative approach to the analysis of in-house data.
6. Contributing to insightful views on current performance.
7. Using analytical software such as Google Analytics.
8. Carrying out market research.
Some basic spreadsheet and database skills essential
Good Communication and marketing analysis skills
Great work ethic
The ability to think quickly and creatively
A friendly, flexible outlook and the ability to manage their own work
A desire to make an effective contribution to a small team