Exciting and challenging film and video production internship in a leading company in Ireland.
You will get a remarkable work experience in an international environment and boost your profile for your future career.
You might be given travel expenses paid.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Planning marketing strategies to promote feature films and in devising strategic theatrical objectives and directives.
2. Dealing with market research to point out stakeholders or partners and thus contribute to the growth of the company.
3. Planning strategies to advertise the products and attract audience’s interests.
4. Working with the Music and video staff in an international and busy office.
5. Being in charge of script coverage and assisting productions.
6. Assisting the staff in the implementation of strategies using consumer insights and competitive intelligence.
7. Participating in the budget planning and execution.
Passion for Media or Film Production.
Good English with preferred knowledge of German or French.
Being flexible, highly motivated and able to work under pressure in an international environment.
Good organizational, problem-solving and team-working skills.
Good interpersonal and communication competences.
Excellent IT and video editing skills.